Dental implants are one of the leading restorative procedures provided to a multitude of people. For some, however, the thought of an implant surgically placed on the jawbone may sound too painful and expensive – but this is not quite true. Others may merely be misconceptions that can make you feel hesitant or discouraged in getting the treatment.
At Blue Ridge Family Dental, we assure our patients that we deliver the best dental treatments they deserve. And as dental implants have undeniable advantages compared to the other procedures available in the field of dentistry, we highly encourage our patients with missing teeth to invest in it. For them to be convinced and feel confident about the treatment, here are some interesting facts about dental implants:
Dental Implant Facts
- There are now more than 3 million people in the U.S who availed of dental implants. The American Academy of Implant Dentistry expects the numbers to increase by 500,000 each year.
- Believe it or not, it has been reported that the success rate of dental implants is above 95%.
- Surprisingly, dental implants have amazing benefits for the overall health of a person as well. An implant can restore the normal chewing ability, allowing patients to eat the foods needed for proper nutrition.
- An implant made of titanium promotes bone growth through the process of osseointegration. It assures patients that their oral structures can be restored and strengthen at the same time.
- As long as the patient observes proper oral hygiene practices and maintains regular dental checkups, the restoration can last for a lifetime.
- Usual hassles with traditional dentures can be eliminated. There is no need to worry about any slips or breakage when eating and talking.
- Natural, healthy structures are preserved with dental implants. Unlike other restorative options, the treatment no longer requires any teeth shavings or drillings to make way for the prostheses.
- People who are in need of a single, multiple, or entire teeth restorations can be candidates for dental implants.
- Dental implants have been around for more than 40 years! Patients are assured that the treatment has since then been continuously improved to offer the best outcome.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about Dental Implants in Vacaville, CA, or to schedule your appointment with Blue Ridge Family Dental.